Welcome to our therapist spotlight series, where we will be highlighting a therapist, and offering pro-tips from them. This month we’re showcasing Debbie Chau, our Registered Physiotherapist!
Meet Debbie Chau!
Debbie is a therapist with over 13 years of practice experience and specialized in the treatment of shoulder injuries. Debbie is trained in IMS, Clinical Pilates and has the highest level of certification in Canada for Manual and Manipulative therapy
- BSc, MPT, GunnIMS, FCAMPT
- FCAMPT Manual and Manipulative therapist
- CGIMS (Chann Gunn Certification in Dry needling)
- Exercise Therapy
- Lynn Watson Shoulder course Level 1 and 2
- Neuromobilization of the Nervous System
- Masters in Physical Therapy from UBC
- Clinical Pilates
If you’re looking to learn more about Debbie, read her full bio.
Keep your shoulders healthy!
These three stretches will help to maintain or improve mobility in the shoulder and prevent impingement and degenerative issues that occur over time with repetitive motion.
Debbie was also featured in our informative video on clinical pilates. See the video below!